Two baths in one, Lindberg/Blue M shaking water baths are designed to meet industrial research, environmental, biotech, and general laboratory applications that require close temperature control with a reciprocating motion. The multi-use design allows operation with or without the shaker function. Choose from heated only or heated and refrigerated models.
- Temperature range from 5°C above ambient to +100°C, uniformity ±0.1°C; refrigerated model rated at 0°C to +100°C, ±0.1°C
- Microprocessor control with RTD probe for simple, accurate and repeatable operation
- Single stage, centrifugal pump with independent supply/return ports for maximum circulation
- Independent, adjustable shaker function with separate ON/OFF switches
- Includes 10' power cord with plug
- Microprocessor Controller
- Digital temperature display, simultaneously reads setpoint and water temperature
- Recessed control module protects against dirt and moisture
- RS-485 communication port is available as an option
- Dual Independent Overtemperature Safety System
Adjustable high limit control prevents critical process overtemp conditions at any point over the bath operating range, protecting the bath and its load; interrupts heat, flashes visual warning and automatically resets when temperature returns to normal. Fixed overtemperature safety, factory set 105°C, shuts off bath power; push button manual reset.
- Independent ON/OFF switch for shaker operation
- Reciprocating action, adjustable over a range up to 200 strokes per minute
- Speed control dial with illuminated power switch for variable motion adjustment
- Adjustable stroke from 0.875" to 1.5"
Rounded corners for better water circulation, improved uniformity and easier cleaning; includes a built-in drain. Independent shaker carriage, welded 304 stainless steel on high impact nylon rollers; removable Insulated chamber walls improve temperature stability and energy efficiency. Protective non-skid rubber feet to protect the lab bench. Mounting clip for immersion glass thermometer; thermometer sold separately. Long-life, low watt density heating elements for quick response to controller.
Non-Refrigerated Shaking Circulating Water Bath (UL and CUL Approval Pending)
Temperature Range: 5°C above ambient to +100°C, uniformity ±0.1°C; maximum temperature dependent on altitude. A gable cover is recommended for most efficient operations Above 60°C.
|Exterior Dimensions |
1Reversible rack will reduce depth 2" (50mm).
Refrigerated Shaking Circulating Water Bath (UL and CUL Approval Pending)
- Refrigeration system allows accurate control at temperatures near or below ambient conditions
- Quiet-running, hermetically sealed refrigeration system
- High volume heat removal capacity rated at 3000 BTU/Hr at 27°C (nominal)
- Independent ON/OFF switch for refrigeration system; system can be switched OFF for operation at above ambient temperatures
Temperature Range 0°C to +100°C, uniformity ±0.1°C; maximum
temperature dependent on altitude.
|Exterior Dimensions3 |
1Includes refrigeration unit (chiller) at 1095 watts. 2Reversible rack will reduce normal depth by 2" (50mm). 3The refrigerated water bath is comprised of two independent units, including a bath chamber and a refrigeration system module with identical dimensions.
Note: Refrigerated model includes independent power cords for bath and refrigeration system (chiller). Two 5' hoses with worm gear clamps are included for customer connection of bath to chiller unit.