Tuttnauer benchtop autoclaves offer fast, safe, dependable, and convenient steam sterilization. Models are available with 7-, 9-, 10-, 12-, or 15-inch diameter chambers. The self-contained design with refillable reservoir controls water purity for sterilization.
- Sterilization of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, clothing, and waste
- ASME-stamped, 316L stainless steel chamber with a safe and durable design
- Fast and slow exhaust for sterilization of solids and liquids
- Drying cycle removes residual moisture after sterilization
- Easy installation – no plumbing or hardwiring required
- Heat-insulated, double-locking door protects against accidental burns; door cannot be opened while chamber is under pressure
- Over-temperature cutoff and over-pressure valve ensure safe operation
- UL- and CSA-approved
- Two-year warranty on parts
Three models are available: analog M, electronic E, and electronic with printer EP.