The in situ Adapter can be used to convert the Mastercycler® or Mastercycler® gradient to an in situ device as easily as if you were to insert a microplate, yet it still retains excellent heat transfer properties.
With precise block homogeneity, the in situ Adapter has room for up to four standard glass slides.
- Precision fit for optimal heat transfer
- Software supported, easy to program, extremely flexible
- Can accommodate four standard glass slides
- Transparent hood covering
- In situ frames prevent evaporation
|Sample capacity:||Max. 4 glass slides 76 x 26mm|
|Temperature range:||4°C to 99°C|
|Temperature distribution across the adapter: |
20°C to 72°C
|Temperature control speed (measured on the adapter):||≥1.0°C/s (heating), |