Thermo Scientific Revco™ Pharmacy Refrigerators boast enhanced digital electronic technology that simplifies operation and delivers greater accuracy. Refrigerators feature positive airflow systems, industrial-quality cabinet construction, extra-strength refrigeration compressors and full-extension stainless-steel roll-out drawers. Full-view glass door(s) with double-pane construction eliminate condensation. Doors have spring-loaded closures, enabling 90° stay-open. The refrigeration system is constructed of heavy-duty, industrial-grade, hermetically sealed compressors. Automatic defrost maintains optimum cooling capacity. Automatic condensate removal; no drain lines required.
Microprocessor control allows for adjustable temperature control from 1° to 8°C (factory preset at 4°C) and icon-based displays include graphic references for universal operation. With setpoint security and audible/visual warnings for overtemperature, undertemperature and power failure. A graphic thermometer confirms proper operation and an advanced defrost sensor manages the defrost cycle, minimizing frost buildup. Enlarged digital display with resolution to within 0.1°C.
Additional features include:
- High-density, CFC-free urethane foam insulation protects cabinet from ambient temperature fluctuations.
- Directional airflow assures quick recovery after door openings.
- Interior cabinet lights with door-activated ON/OFF switch, plus independent switch on control panel.
- Doors self-close against closed-cell peripheral gasket.
- Door-locking provision.
- Adjustable leveling feet (optional casters available).
- Smooth, scratch-resistant painted interior and exterior surfaces.