When you require a reliable solution for sensitive cell cultures needing protection from contamination, choose the Thermo Scientific MaxQ™ HP Incubated Console Shakers. Ideal for large 4L and 6L flasks, shakers feature a foot pedal that enables hands-free operation for loading of samples and a large viewing window for viewing samples without disturbing the chamber atmosphere.
Shakers feature HEPA filtration for maximum protection from contamination, a directed airflow system for optimum temperature uniformity and ideal growth conditions—even when the units are full. Ergonomic design ensures convenient access, and a front drain system makes the chamber easy to clean.
Safety features include audible and visual alarms when unit exceeds set speed or temperature, soft start and stop to prevent splashing of flasks, and large suction feet to prevent walking at high speeds. A key lock prevents unauthorized sample access.
The shaker holds a 29.5"x18" universal platform with a wide range of clamps to accomodate most vessels. In addition there are a range of dedicated platforms to select from to accomodate higher throughput demands of more common vessel sizes. Platforms are made of anodized aluminum to protect against corrosion. Platform not included.
- Operating temperatures: Incubated: 5°C above ambient to 60°C (41°F to 140°F) or Incubated/Refrigerated: 4° to 60°C (39.2° to 140°F) in 0.1°C increments with ±0.1°C control
- Displays run and setpoints of temperature, speed and time simultaneously on a 20-character backlit display
- Alphanumeric status messages on cycle status
- Menu-driven programming for quick, easy access to all parameters
- Audible/visual over- and undertemperature tracking and safety alarms ensure product protection
- Audible/visual, high/low rpm tracking alarms alert to speed deviations
- Patented HEPA filtration system
- HEPA filter rated a minimum 95% efficient at 0.3µm for entrapment of extraneous airborne particulates
- Laminar airflow across the chamber aids temperature uniformity
- Low-end temperature achieved by filtered, front-to-back refrigeration system airflow
- Crevice-free, stainless-steel interior with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Drain system with valve in front of chamber for easy liquid elimination
- Lid opens by hand or by depressing foot pedal for hands-free operation when loading vessels
- Angled sides, lower front, and convenient platform height ensure a comfortable reach into chamber
- Thermal pane window provides a large 2.75 sq. ft. (0.3m2) viewing area
- Access port (back of cabinet wall) for probes, CO2 gassing manifold, or other equipment
- Optional shelf provides additional storage
|Speed Range||25 to 525 rpm|
|Speed Control||±1 rpm|
|Timer||Continuous operation (hold) or timed operation from 1 min. up to 199 hr. 59 min.|
|Temperature Uniformity||0.2° at 37°C (in flask)|
|Platform L x W||29.5 x 18 in. (74.9 x 45.7cm)|
|Interior D x W x H||21.1 x 34.3 x 18.5 in. (53.6 x 87.1 x 47cm)|
|Overall L x W x H||30 x 45 x 40.4 in. (76.2 x 114.3 x 102.6cm)|
|Operating Conditions (Humidity)||80% RH at or below 31°C (87.8°F), decreasing linearly to 50% RH at 40°C (104°F)|
|Operating Conditions (Temperature)||15° to 32°C (59° to 89.6°F)|
|Net Weight||635 lb. (288 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||665 lb. (302 kg)|