Dry heat and cold provide an alternative to ice buckets and waterbaths without risk of contamination. The TropiCooler™ from Boekel is a compact unit that features microprocessor-controlled peltier thermoelectric heating and cooling to maintain a temperature range of -19 to +69°C. Temperature uniformity is ±1.0° from setpoint.
Supplied with two machined aluminum blocks, each capable of holding 14 x 1.5mL microcentrifuge tubes. Additional block inserts are available.
- "Pres to Set" Microprocessor Controls
- Large LCD is easily seen throughout the lab
- Peltier effect heat pumps use no compressors or CFC's
- Supplied with two machined aluminum blocks and flat lid. Additional modules for 0.5 or 0.5 and 1.5mL tubes are available.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty