Whether you are working with Northern Blots, Southern Blots, Microarrays or another application that requires incubation, you will find the Bambino II™ Hybridization Oven is a perfect fit for the job. This unit is designed to provide rapid heat-up, excellent temperature stability and efficient mixing for all types of hybridization and incubation applications.
Temperature range of Ambient + 10°C to 80°C with excellent stability of ±0.1°C. Heat-up time is rapid, taking the unit from ambient to 70°C in just 25 minutes. A full line of accessories is available, which makes it possible to accommodate many different vessel sizes, types, quantities and orientations.
- Holds up to 4 x 50mL, 6 x 15mL or 12 x 2.0/1.5mL polypropylene conical centrifuge tubes
- Forced air convection delivers excellent uniformity
- Highly compact, yet offers the same features found in larger, more expensive units
- Tubes rotate within the chamber at an adjustable rate of 6 - 20 RPM
- Stainless steel heating chamber with sealed floor seam for easy cleaning and a clear acrylic lid
- Supplied with standard carousel
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty