Warm applications requiring stir speeds as low as 100rpm with Thermo Scientific's Nuova™ Stirring Hotplates, delivering full stirring and heating capabilities. Featuring a compact design, low temperature stability, and corrosion-resistant top for a wide range of warming applications, these hotplates reach maximum temperature in just 8 minutes. Embedded heating element ensures even heat distribution.
- Durable die-cast aluminum case
- Corrosion-resistant porcelain-coated stainless-steel top
- Accommodates up to 20 lb. (9.1kg) load
- Low temperature control as low as 38°C (100°F)
- Demand-type thermostatic temperature control provides reliable temperature stability: ±5.0°C (9°F) at 371°C (700°F)
- Embedded heating elements transfer heat evenly across plate
- Topside drip edge protects internal components if spillage occurs
- For use with glass vessels only
Includes integral ring stand holder to accommodate a 0.5" (1.3cm) diameter support rod.