XPert™ Nano Enclosures provide user protection by keeping hazardous powders and particulates contained during procedures such as nanoparticle manipulation and dry powder chemical handling. Room air is pulled into the enclosure through the front, flows to the baffle and finally passes through a 99.999% ULPA exhaust filter before returning to the laboratory or cleanroom. Stainless steel interior sides, removable baffle, removable air foil and integral work surface are easy to wipe down and keep clean. Choose between a variety of widths depths as well as models with a Built-In Ionizer.
XPert™ Nano Enclosures also feature:
- Deep interior
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings
- Upper dilution air supply
- Zone-perforated, rear baffle
- Top-accessible ULPA filter for leak scanning of entire surface
- True bag-in/bag-out filter disposal system
- Built-in impeller with vibration-isolation supports to minimize disturbance to sensitive balances
- Built-in airflow monitor that alerts the user to face velocities outside of preset range
- Front-mounted pressure gauge helps determine ULPA filter loading; optional built-in ionizer neutralizes static charge on interior surfaces by emitting ions in the airstream, which helps reduce weighing errors and powders being attracted to surfaces.