Color-Coded Carbon Filters contain a minimum of 26 pounds of impregnated carbon and are for use as replacement filters in discontinued Protector® FilterMate™ Mobile Stations currently in service. Each filter includes three sampling tubes that detect a broad range of chemicals specific to the filter. The Organic Carbon Filter does not include detector tubes due to the broad range of possible organic chemicals.
- Ammonia Carbon Filter is suitable for ammonia and low molecular weight amines.
- Acid Gas Carbon Filter is suitable for gases from acids including hydrochloric, nitric and sulfuric.
- Organic Carbon Filter is suitable for vapors from organic solvents including acetone, ethyl acetate, toluene and xylene.
- Formaldehyde Carbon Filter is suitable for vapors from formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde.
- 99.99% efficient HEPA Filter is suitable for removing 0.3 micron particulates such as powders and dust. Not for use with biohazardous materials.
Replacement Roughing Prefilter removes dust and particulates, extending the life of the Color-Smart Filter Cells. Electrostatic Prefilter removes mists and aerosols and may be used in place of the Roughing Prefilter. Replacing prefilters whenever changing Color-Smart Filters is recommended.