FilterMate™ Portable Exhausters are an accessory for the Demonstration Hood, XPert™ Balance Enclosure, Protector® XVS Ventilation Station or Protector® Work Station. The FilterMate™ uses a HEPA filter, carbon-based filter or a combination of both filters to remove hazardous powders, particulates or vapors from the exhaust air stream, returning filtered air to the environment. No ducting to the outside is required. HEPA filter included with unit; carbon filters are available separately.
The inherently safe design features a negative pressure plenum surrounding the positive pressure impeller so that if a leak occurs, the unfiltered air is captured and refiltered.
- Glacier white and gray, epoxy-coated steel housing
- Rubber feet for stability
- Built-in blower with variable speed motorized impeller
- Pre-wired power cord with plug
- Front-mounted power switch
- Rear-mounted electrical outlet
- 5" OD epoxy-coated steel exhaust connection
Includes 8' of 5" ID flexible duct and two clamps.