The new T 10 ULTRA-TURRAX® Basic Homogenizer is a competitively priced dispersing instrument for volumes of 0.5 to 100mL. A wide speed range allows you to work at high circumferential speeds even with small rotor diameters. Perfect ergonomic finish.
- Immense speed stability with various media thanks to high performance 125 Watt drive
- Ideal for manual operation thanks to its light weight and ergonomic form
- Extremely mobile thanks to direct mains operation (no transformer required)
- Stainless steel dispersing elements (5mm, 8mm and 10mm diameter) can be cleaned quickly and easily as they can be dismounted without tools
- Plastic disposable dispersing elements in two sizes, particularly suitable for PCR analysis
- Quick-release coupling makes changing the dispersing elements easy
Clamp R 200 and storage case (empty, for drive, dispersing elements and spare seals) are included with delivery. Dispersing elements are available separately.
|Motor Rating Input / Output||125 / 75 W|
|Volume Range (H2O)||0.5 – 100mL|
|Speed Range||8,000 – 30,000 rpm|
|Noise Motor||65 dB (A)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||46 x 57 x 201mm|
|Perm. Ambient Temperature||5 – 40°C|
|Permissible Relative Humidity||80%|
|Protect. Class DIN EN 60529||IP 30|