Precise™ Basic Glove Boxes are designed to provide a leak-tight physical barrier between the user and the materials inside the glove box. These simple, economical boxes are designed to allow the user to customize them with accessories to meet specific applications.
Glove Boxes are constructed with a one-piece molded, medium-density polyethylene shell with powder-coated steel frame and neoprene gasket. With a 1/4" thick laminated safety glass viewing window and space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches. The black, chemical-resistant phenolic core work surface is sealed to the glove box floor.
Additional exclusive features:
- Interior ceiling-mounted electrical duplex
- Switches for light and innermost interior electrical receptacle
- No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10 (-4) mL/second when tested with a mass spectrometer while glove box is pressurized with helium at 5 inches of water gauge
- Meets Class 1 atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen leak rates per ISO 10648-2 test method
- Transfer chamber interior interlocking shelf of dry powder epoxy-coated steel
- Includes a pair of neoprene gloves, 0.15" thick, 30" long, size 9 ¾
- 22 watt fluorescent lamp
Main chamber interior dimensions of 33.5"W x 27.5"D and transfer chamber dimensions of 11" nominal ID x 12" long.