FlaskScrubber™ Vantage Series Glassware Washers are designed to wash and dry narrow-neck and general purpose glasssware and have specialized features for contamination-sensitive research. Adjustable cycle programs give the user full control in setting the right combination of water temperature, detergent and rinse aid amounts, wash and rinse times, and number of rinses. Memory stores both factory set and user set programs for reproducible protocols. The RS-232 port provides a means to document settings and actual washing conditions. The unique viewing window with light lets you see each cycle in progress. Temperatures up to 93°C (199°F) may be programmed for wash and rinse cycles to remove lipids and sanitize glassware. Up to 6 purified water rinses may be programmed to ensure that no water soluble contaminants are introduced. The forced air drying system incorporates a 99.97% efficient HEPA filter to remove airborne particulates. The result is thoroughly clean, dry labware, ready for use in sensitive research.
Specialized inserts for pipets, BOD bottles, petri dishes, culture tubes and small utensils enhance the washer's versatility. The washer may be outfitted with an Upper Standard or Spindle Rack to increase capacity. In addition, a Lower Standard Rack may be used instead of the Lower Spindle Rack (additional racks and baskets are sold separately). This washer can also convert to undercounter for a more permanent installation.
- Type 304 brushed stainless steel interior and exterior, viewing window and 25 watt interior light
- LCD for customizing cycles, monitoring water temperature and cycle progress
- Pump rated at 96 gal/min when operated on 230V, 50 Hz and 112 gal/min on 230V, 60 Hz
- Dual pumps, one for washing and one for draining, to reduce cross contamination potential
- Built-in deionized water pump to bring non-pressurized or pressurized deionized or purified water into the chamber for up to six pure water rinses
- Steam generation that produces hot vapor to penetrate and remove dried residue
- Automatic liquid detergent dispenser with peristaltic pump and automatic rinse aid dispenser
- Ten pre-set cycles and two user set cycle programs
- Alarms with display and one minute audible alert
- Water conductivity monitor to confirm rinse water cleanliness and effective detergent removal
- User-set delayed start of up to 8 hours
- Spindle rack with 36 detachable large spindles, 18 glassware holders, 36 clips and 10 interchangeable small spindles
Electrical requirements: 205/230 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 11 Amps.