FreeZone® 1 Liter Benchtop Freeze Dry Systems offer an economical solution for processing light loads of aqueous samples. Specially designed for dedicated use by one researcher, these freeze dryers have a small footprint that fits easily on a small cart or crowded benchtop. The user may select to display vacuum in mBar, Pa or Torr and temperature in C or F. The brushed stainless steel front panel with blue accents provides an updated, sleek appearance. With epoxy-coated steel exterior. The upright stainless steel collector coil removes 1 liter of water in 24 hours and holds 1 liter of ice before defrosting is necessary. Models with PTFE-coated collector coil and chamber are available for use with processes involving corrosive compounds.
- 1/4 hp refrigeration system
- LCD for display of set up and operating parameters and total number of hours since refrigeration and vacuum were serviced
- One button automatic refrigeration and vacuum start up with manual overrides
- Collector drain hose
- Power switch
- 3" diameter accessory attachment port
- Rubber feet
- 3' of 3/4" ID vacuum hose and 2 clamps
Vacuum pump, drying accessory and freeze dry glassware are required (not included).
Dimensions: 12.6"W x 17.9"D x 16.9"H
NOTE: These freeze dryers are not recommended for use with samples containing acetonitrile. If your samples contain acetonitrile, please see FreeZone® Freeze Dry Systems with cascade refrigeration.