- Six scientific shapes
- For microscope use to dissecting
- Designed for QC
- Hardened and tempered stainless-steel instruments are designed for quality-control and experimental requirements
- Tips are hand-honed to needle sharpness
- Six different shapes are supplied in a handy carrying case
- Complete with a handy carrying case
Microprobes are ideal for lab applications—positioning samples under a microscope, dissecting, inspecting, soldering, gluing, and all micro-manipulation in the lab. They are also excellent for hooking small springs, packing columns, cleaning miniature parts, and soldering boards (solder will not stick to probes). Precision-ground, highly polished, hardened and tempered stainless-steel instruments are designed for quality-control and experimental requirements. Handles are non-slip and ergonomic design. Probe length is 6 inches.