PuriCare® Vertical Flow Stations provide an economical solution to safe cage changing and small animal transfer. Its narrow profile fits easily in crowded colony rooms. Unlike traditional horizontal clean benches that offer no operator protection and blow air directly at the user, the PuriCare® Vertical Flow Station protects both the worker from exposure to allergens and the animals form cross-contamination, while providing a more comfortable work environment. HEPA-filtered air circulates through the enclosure in a single pass, avoiding heat build up common with recirculating-type enclosures. Nominal downflow velocity: 55 fpm. Nominal inflow velocity: 75 fpm. Single pass airflow design with no recirculation through the enclosure helps prevent heat stress and odor build up.
- Exterior is epoxy-coated steel.
- Type 304 stainless steel interior sides, back and dished work surface.
- Work surface is removable for access to catch pan and prefilter.
- Telescoping legs permit initial working height adjustment from 36 to 42".
- Angled, 1/4" thick tempered safety glass sash has large 14" opening.
- 2-position sash pivots open to 21" for loading and cleaning.
- Includes 5" diameter, non-marking polyurethane casters with toe brakes and stainless steel bearings; two pressure gauges; light and blower switches; ADA-compliant electrical duplex; two 99.99% efficient HEPA filters; two disposable prefilters; variable speed motor/blower and impellers; 32-watt fluorescent light; and 10' three wire cord with plug.