The AxyPrep MAG PCR Normalizer Kit utilizes a paramagnetic bead-based technology for genomic DNA quantitation and concentration normalization. AxyPrep MAG PCR Normalizer beads have a limited binding surface so that a pre-defined amount of DNA can be isolated simply by adding a specific number of beads to your DNA sample. PCR normalization occurs during the purification process so that additional DNA quantification and dilution steps are not necessary. This saves time and helps to streamline downstream applications such as Next Gen Sequencing library construction, PCR, qPCR.
- Rapid and reliable quantitation and normalization of DNA
- Eliminates the need for standard curve
- Allows for processing of pooled DNA samples from various sources
- Scalable: Tube, 96- and 384-well microplate formats
- Manual and automation-compatible protocol
- No centrifugation or filtration required