The AxyPrep Mag PCR Clean-Up Kit is a unique paramagnetic bead-based post PCR clean-up kit designed for efficient removal of salts, primers, primer-dimers, dNTPs, and enzymes. Highly purified DNA is eluted with an optimized buffer so that it can be used directly for downstream applications, such as library construction, next generation sequencing (NGS), Sanger sequencing, cloning, restriction digestions, adapter ligation, and microarrays. The kit is well-suited for amplicon size selection, NGS library preparation, and post PCR clean-up of shorter amplicons or restriction enzyme digestion products.
- Rapid and reliable post-PCR and post enzymatic reaction clean-up
- High recovery of amplicons with the option to choose recovery of >60 bp or >100 bp
- Efficient removal of unincorporated dNTPs, primers, primer dimers, salts, and other contaminants
- Manual and automation friendly protocol
- Processing time: 15 minutes/96 samples
- No centrifugation or filtration required